Here are some tips to help make the artwork process run efficiently:
- use ‘pattern numbers’ – see garment specs (e.g. Pattern 052, instead of ‘mens polo’)
- use ”C” colour codes from our fabric colour palette for sublimation
- supply logos as vector graphic files
- do not use acronyms or abbreviations for club names (e.g. use North Sydney Saints Football Club instead of NSSFC)
- quote the date when you require the goods in your hands, not the day of the event or your first game
If you don’t have a fabric colour palette to choose colours from call the office on (08) 8244 5500. We can arrange a visit from one of our friendly staff or have a palette delivered to you.
Artwork Request Form